I’m always looking online for good recipes. This is my favorite so far for chicken spaghetti. If you have a better one please let me know cause i’d love to try it
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 lb velveeta cheese. Any kind
1 can rotel tomato. Regular or hot
1 lb spaghetti pasta
1 stick butter
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 medium white onion chopped
1 red or green bell pepper chopped
Salt and pepper to taste “i never have to”
1. Boiled chicken in a large pot of water with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. “I grill my chicken and chop it up it does not make a difference in this recipe.”
2. Remove chicken when done in 10 to 12 minutes and chopped into bite-size pieces.
3. Boil spaghetti according to package. You can use the Broth Water if you pulled your chicken.
4. Drain water and set aside do not rinse.
5. Melt butter in the same empty pot and saute the bell peppers and onion.
6. Add the soup, the Rotel, and the spaghetti to the pot.
7. Add the cheese to the mixture and stir until completely melted add salt and pepper to taste but I never have to.
8. Garnish with Parmesan cheese have a salad and garlic bread on the side.